|Matcha Green Tea Powder Facial|
Matcha Powder Facial:
1 tbsp. matcha green tea powder
1-2 tbsp. of water
Optional: Organic virgin coconut oil
OR Raw honey.
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder purchased from: Whole Foods Market
Mix until it creates a thick paste and apply it all over the face. Let the mask sit on your
face until it is completely dried. I prefer to leave my mask on for 45 minutes to an
hour to really let my skin absorb the benefits. Wash your face off in a gentle motion and
pat dry with a clean towel. You will notice that your skin will be slightly green after washing
off the mask, however this is easily removed with organic virgin coconut oil.
- Matcha Green Tea Powder Benefits -
- Rich in L-theanine: An amino acid that is found in green tea and
enhances serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain which
improves your overall mood, memory and concentration.
- Matcha is the highest quality of green tea available loaded with
nutrients, minerals and antioxidants.
- It contains high amounts of Catechin which contain organic compounds.
One Catechin in particular is Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCg) which
is a potent antioxidant and is said to prevent cancer.
- Increases energy levels without the side effects of stimulants
and has a calming effect on the body.
- It contains powerful antioxidants such as flavonoids, and has approximately
100 milligrams of antioxidants per gram.
- Improves overall metabolic rate and helps to decrease body fat.
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease and decreases LDL cholesterol.
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels and rids the body of dioxins, heavy metals,
and hormone disruptor's due to the chlorophyll in Matcha.
Recommendations for Matcha:
-- Add one teaspoon of Organic Matcha to your smoothies or juices.-- Use it as a facial mask and let your skin absorb all the nutrients and antioxidants.-- Matcha powder tea.
~ I would recommend using organic Matcha to get the full benefits of this
potent green tea and it will not contain any artificial fertilizers or herbicides.