|Home-made Organic Breakfast Granola|
3 cups of Organic oats
3 tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
3-4 tbsp. cinnamon
3 tsp. raw honey
Optional: Goji berries, Walnuts, Pecans, Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Flax Seeds.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. Boil water and combine boiled water and oats into a bowl. Let it sit until
the oats have fully cooked and then drain the water.
3. In a large bowl, combine cooked oats, almonds, sunflower seeds,
pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, coconut oil and honey.
4. Stir all ingredients until oats are evenly coated.
5. Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking pan.
Optional: I usually coat the top with a little extra raw honey and cinnamon.
6. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour. Mix the granola every 30 minutes to make
sure all sides are evenly baked. Upon completion, the granola should be golden
brown in colour with a slightly crunch texture.
7. Let the granola cool.
8. Add almond milk to the home-made granola.
Bonne Appetit !!
- - -